Top Ten reasons to make a CWEA awards nomination
- Awards are fun to get!
- Great additions to office wall space.
- Awards come in many forms – from the illustrious Plant of the Year Award to the prestigious Collections System Person of the Year to the esteemed Outstanding Young Professional of the Year.
- Award winners names are prominently displayed on the E-Bulletin, in your Local Section newsletter, in the Awards Gallery at the Annual Conference, etc.
- Awards are great motivational tools.
- Looks great on your resume.
- Great for showing your staff how much you appreciate their work.
- Local Section winner’s nominations are forwarded to the state to compete for state-wide awards.
- Awards show your agency’s governing body that your staff members are well respected professionals in their field.
- The recipient of a CWEA award can proudly point to their award to prove they really know their stuff!
Let us know your reasons! How have the awards helped you in your career?
STEP 1 DOWNLOAD CRITERIA:
Download and read the criteria for your award category here.
STEP 2 PREPARE AWARD PACKAGE:
Prepare your narrative based on the criteria in STEP 1. Some awards use a nomination form.
Save your narrative or nomination form as one PDF.
Supporting documents, if applicable must be saved as a separate PDF.
Choose one photo to include with your application, this can be a jpeg file of yourself or your team.
STEP 3 SUBMIT AWARD PACKAGE:
Upload your award package (narrative/nomination form; supporting documents (if applicable) and photo) by filling out the award application here – (Login with MyCWEA.org account credentials or Create an Account)